Re: [DML] Flights to Ireland.

On a slightly different note - is anyone flying back to the States on
the 29th of May from Shannon Airport? It's a Delta flight. I'm going
out to California for the summer, and will be on this flight, which
stops off in Newark for a few hours before going to San Francisco.
Even though I live here in Ireland, I'm not sure if I can make it to
the show unfortunately, as my college exams might not be finished in
time. (they finish on either Friday 25th or Saturday 26th - if they
finish on Friday, I'll make it up for the Saturday events, fingers
crossed!)
Even so, I'd like to meet up with some of you!
Bruce or anyone else, if you go to Limerick in your travels around
the Republic of Ireland and want to meet up, I'll show you some good
pubs! Also one of the sites where John was negotiating to build the
factory here in the Republic(before he signed with the NIDA guys in
the north) is close to my home - about 6 miles. The other site is
across the road from my house!

Email me : dmcjohn"AT"hotmail.com
Best wishes,
John Dore, Limerick, Ireland.