Re: [DML] Flights to Ireland.

Marc,

>From where are you flying? I'm looking at the mid $900s flying out of St.
Louis. The cheapest path I've found was a flight to Chicago, then to
Boston, then on to Belfast. I'd like it if I could skip that whole east
coast connection.

Where did you find your plan? I've just been searching around the Internet
travel sites. Any tips from anyone would be appreciated. I was planning on
biting the bullet in the next week or so.

I had been hesitating in the last few weeks trying to decide whether or not
I should go. Finally I thought I'd better s--t or get off the pot (so to
speak). I've chosen the former. This is too good of a chance to pass up!

Jake
Ireland or bust.