Re: [DML] Noisy fuel pump

Scott and list.
May I suggest John Cash's "I Walk The Line" to check and see if the hum is in
tune. Also need to see what key the hum is in, as this maybe related to the
"whine" of the tires (depending on type, size and if the original rims are
used or not) on various pavements, which could be affected by the height of
the car (original shocks vs. lowering kits) in relation to the cross wind
speed. Every once in a while you get the chance to have a little fun with a
post. To the original poster, hope the others have more important input than
mine. I just couldn't let this post die without having a stab at humor.
Bruce Battles
Vin# 6569