Re: [DML] Noisy fuel pump

<< We might have to
install cross drilled brake rotors to compensate for the extra heat from the
radiator to the brakes. We could route the cooling lines thru the passenger
compartment and bonnet to the radiator. I know, put a AC loop inside the
gas tank, we could refrigerate the fuel. How about mounting the fuel tank
inside the passenger compartment on the rear package shelf. This would
increase the trunk capacity. We could mount the radiator horizontally on
the rear louver or even put in one of those VW air-cooled engines. The
possibilities are endless. >>

Yeah, I agree!
We could put in an Eagle fuel pump and cut the hood to add hood scoop to
deflect cool air on the pump.
If you mount the...and swap out the...you get a piece of...

Mike
VIN3713