DeLorean Car Show /John DeLorean

The DeLorean Car Show Web site is back and up and kinda running
if a link or two doesn't work don't fret we are working on it.
Gary has been kind enough to help reload it on his server so we are doing
what is necessary to get it directed properly.

One added feature

John DeLorean and I had a conversation last week about the events leading to
the closing of the car company. He requested that I put up some of the
documetation used in the trial and share it with you.

The pages have been scanned and are in the process of being loaded.

John wanted to share these with you as a written letter he used in the trial
and the recent court actions he filed in August 2000.

There are 26 pages and it is long reading but I hope you enjoy it,.

In Johns own words "DeLorean owners are the most loyal owners" of any car.

I will repost a notice when that section is up and running.

I have some obligations that will take me about a week or so to complete so I
hope to have it loaded by the end of next weekend.

<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>Delorean Car Show.</A>

Ken