Re: [DML] looking to buy a "project" DeLorean

Re: [DML] looking to buy a "project" DeLorean

 How much of a project are you looking for.?

I bought a delorean destroyed in a fire a number of years ago, mainly
for spare parts for $2000. Needless to say , not much left. However,
there is essentially a complete chassis, frame, wheels, radiator,
brakes, fuel tank, engine and transmission, The frame has surface rust
from the paint being burned off but it is solid and has been stored out
of the rain.

The stainless was damaged and heat warped. If one wanted to bondo this
and paint the car, they could be used. This is the stuff I really
wanted. in case I ever wrecked my D and would paint it. But I really
don't need it now.

What you would need is the fiberglass body. (I have heard that PJ Grady
has some of these from cars he has stripped), and a complete interior.
wiring, etc. front fascia. I have a rear.

You could rent a trailer and haul the stuff to PA.

Any interest?

BOB Brandys