looking to buy a "project" DeLorean

this is just a general posting for everyone
subscribing to this club or might now of anyone
selling a DeLorean.

I am interested in buying a "project" car what Iwas
wondering is does anyone have or know someone with a
DeLorean for sale that is a "project" car? at the
moment I have a little money. I don't know if this is
even possible but I thought I would ask just in the
case that it might happen. I am thinking maybe around
4,000 to 5,000 dollars? is this a reality or just a
joke? I have no clue I'm just trying to find someway
of owning my dream. can everyone keep there eyes on
the look out for sutch an offer maybe? I know this is
far fetched and probally I am way over my head here.
but I thought maybe it might be possible. feel free to
contact me privately if you have any comments or leads
thank you to all on the group.

Wayne

the_horseman_pa@xxxx