Re: interior trim removal

Andy,
You can get replacement plastic tree snaps at any good auto store.
They are a common part. They are usually packaged under the
name "Help!". Bring in one of your old ones to compare it, they are
very inexpensive.

Oh and your welcome for the scanned instructions, glad they helped. :)

Steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Soma576@xxxx wrote:
> hello all,
>
> following John's suggestions and steve's scans (thanks a LOT for
those
> jpeg's!) i have successfully taken apart the panels on my driver's
side door.
<SNIP>