Re: Battery Cut Off Switch

Gary, I know we don't want to cut holes, but the small cut off switch
I use is 300 amp rating and I have been using them on my cars with no
problems for 3years. Where I have it mounted you can see on my web
site under Talk & View, it's easy to reach behind the seat an flip it
off. No body knows I'm doing it. I got them from Northern Tool. We
have two of those stores in Dallas, I'm sure RV parks also have
plenty. If you don't find what you want, let me know I have other
sources with all kinds.
John
www.specialTauto.com