      1. DeLorean Reference
           From: Trevor L Johnson <comet4055@xxxxxxxx>
           From: milestwo@xxxxxxx
           From: "Michael C. Babb" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
           From: "Michael C. Babb" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jeff hay <pkp_pledge@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
           From: "DELIOS, Greg" <greg.delios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dirk@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: "Ralf Philipp" <doc.brown@xxxxxx>
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
     20. Re: Fuel tank cleaning/removal
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     21. Re: Re: interior trim removal
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     22. Re: Re: door locks/zillas/solenoids
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     23. Radiator and Hose Removal
           From: "W.D.SEARLS, JR." <Buckeye99@xxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Fuel tank cleaning/removal omission
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:53:41 -0800
   From: Trevor L Johnson <comet4055@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: DeLorean Reference

Last night on Dateline NBC (9pm Pac.) Michael J. Fox was interviewed
about PD (Parkinsons disease) and the Reporter asked him if He wished he
had one of those DeLoreans so he could go back in time, before this
disease. He said he would disable the time machine.
Just found if interesting

Trevor Johnson
DMC #'s 4055 and 6974
www.geocities.com/dmc6974
www.deloreanstore.com
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Message: 2