Zilla Reliability

I have been very satisfied with the operation and performance of all of
the Zilla products. The Zilla's were installed in my car about 3 years ago.
I am happy to report no problems (ZERO) with the DeLorean, or any of the
related components such as, door locks, fuel gauge, and the A/C fans that
integrate the Zilla products. The Zilla products have been very reliable and
worth every bit of the retail price.
In addition, during a DeLorean car show in Richmond, I witnessed another
list member DeLorean "fan fail jumper wire with inline fuses" severely melt,
burn and ALMOST catch on fire.
The Fanzilla solved the problem that the factory dropped the ball on.
The temporary "fix" that the factory introduced & suggested in place of the
blue Fan Fail relay was not how the car was supposed to be produced. Do you
really think that an expensive car like the DMC was manufactured and sold to
the public with three wires fused together inside of a relay compartment to
make the fans operate? (Of course Not!) The factory didn't care, or didn't
have the money to solve many of the electrical bugs that Rob Grady & Bob
Zilla have been able to solve.

Mike
VIN 3713
Sorry for my absence, I was out of the country.