Really Nice Delorean For Sale

Hi, I'm a past Delorean owner (just sold mine) and have a good friend who is also selling his Delorean. He has put over $20,000 in this car and wins every show that it is entered in. It is in perfect shape (I mean perfect), from the body to the engine to the interior. The interior has been completely redone professionally in light forrest green leather, which looks stunning. He has had the car completey taken apart and rebuilt from the frame up. It has approximately 38,500 miles on it, vin 04395. It has a cd player, working air (with new compressor and drive belt), new clutch system, custom dash mounted solar panel, brand new original Delorean Carpeting, Perfectly restored rims, and tons more. The owner's name is
Steve Flynn (2nd owner)
StvFlynn@xxxx
309-451-4563
and is located in Normal, IL
I can't remember how much exactly he is asking for it, but it was under $18,000 I believe.
This is a very good value, and I hate to see him sell this car. I'm posting it here in the hopes that a Delorean lover will get it and appreciate all that he has done to this car over the years.
Mike Schaefer