      1. Re: Quick Note On Cooling Fans
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: AC and fanzilla question
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. CV Joints
           From: badgeman46@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Hello list!
           From: "Dingo" <dingo@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Hello list!
           From: raddad@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: AC and fanzilla question STANDARDIZATION
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      7. Why soldering paste
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. "We have Connection....sorta"
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      9. About Arnie Brandon's and Dick Ryan's comment(s)
           From: myhrek@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: CV Joints
           From: "Dave A Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. adding Hp
           From: petleech@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: CV Joints
           From: DLoff80@xxxxxxx
     13. No Heat?
           From: "Jack Singer" <jsinger@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: No Heat?
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: No Heat?
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Tailight cover
           From: "W.D.SEARLS, JR." <Buckeye99@xxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Flying DeLorean
           From: "Steven Lawrence" <vipertv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Really Nice Delorean For Sale
           From: "Hotmail" <sheilaridez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: No Heat?
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     20. Zilla Reliability
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 01:55:36 -0500
   From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Quick Note On Cooling Fans

Jim,

Although the cooling system will get by with one cooling fan the AC
condenser requires both fans to operate efficiently. Additionally, one fan
operation means there is no back-up if the other fan fails.

DMC Joe

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxxxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>