Re: Intermittant tail light

Lee, To go one step futher. When I fix the boards I hook them up on
the bench with the voltage going to the lights and after I solder all
the joints, I flex the board just a little , move the bulbs in the
sockets, put in a little electrical grease in them and touch down on
all the joints with something just to make sure all is well and
secure. Before I started doing this, I would re assemble the light
board just to find another problem in another spot.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com
Home of The Fan Fix