[DML] Engine/tranny installed

Hey List,

I had a good day today working on the frame. I was finally able to
install the engine and the tranny. What I had to do first was separate the
engine and the tranny and to put grease on the throwout bearing contacts and
the primary shaft splines and also the pivot ball for the clutch fork, I
forgot to do that the first time. Then I had to connect the engine and
tranny by myself...not a fun job. Anyways, its almost done now! Tomorrow I
should be able to get the tranny linkage complete, and then run the heater
feed and return lines, then the a/c lines, then the ss braided clutch line,
and finally the inner drive shafts and it should be ready for this sunday.
Thats all for now. If anyone has any questions feel free to e-mail me
directly.

Later,
Nick
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>