Re: Intermittant tail light

Even easier way to fix your tail lights.

http://www.dmcnews.com/Techsection/tailights.htm

Simple, quicker, and cleaner. I also used a mixture of 50/50 isopropyl
alcohol and water to clean the contacts on boards. My lights never
flickered again. Just make sure when you do this that you also check
the switch on the brake pedal. Over time it can come loose and also
cause your brake lights to flicker as well. A quick twist to screw it
back down will stop it from reoccuring.

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxx> wrote:
> Day 13, my first actual repair. Left tail light didn't work. Easy
> access, easy repair. Take out the 6 screws, push gently on the...
<SNIP>