SS Chassis

I hate to bring this up again but I thought this might be interesting
for some. I was searching around for another project car to work on
after I finish my Delorean, I was looking at ERA's replica cars for
the GT-40. They said that they can either make the chassis of the car
out of standard steel or Stainless steel. They have produced a number
of these cars with Stainless steel chassis from what I understand
with no problems. So there are other cars out there with Stainless
steel chassis that have no problems and are safe. Here's the link:
http://www.erareplicas.com/gt/gt.htm scroll to the bottom where it
says "Specifications" in red. The third point under the heading is
the chassis.

Steve