Re: [DML] SS Chassis

I have been looking into building a GT-40 kit for some time now. In looking
at all of the kits available (that I can get info on anyway) and ERA is not
the only GT-40 kit supplier that manufactures their own Stainless frames.
In fact, one (I cannot remember which) that ONLY makes the frame out of
Stainless. In total, I have found 3 or 4 kit companies that make Stainless
frames for the 40.

Sean Howley
VIN#2345

> I was searching around for another project car to work on
> after I finish my Delorean, I was looking at ERA's replica cars for
> the GT-40. They said that they can either make the chassis of the car
> out of standard steel or Stainless steel.

[moderator snip]