Shift computer(Comparative Gov Assy)

I have been trying to find the model and make of car that Chrysler
sold in 1984 that used the same shift computer as in the Delorean. My
research so far is that it was a Chrysler part number T 1585-496 Wire
Assbly. It was used on one of the cars that Chrysler imported that
year. My purpose in this is to get the service manual that Chrysler
produced for that car pertaining to the shift computer to see if
there
is anything as far as servicing, adjusting, repairing,
troubleshooting
etc. I have contacted Chrysler experts and no one is any help in
regard to the imports, it seems to be an area completly forgotten. If
anyone on the list has any info to add please contact me privatly.
Also a list of Renault cars that used this computer could be helpful.
David Teitelbaum