Re: [DML] Carpet Adhesive?

Wayne et al,
Super 77 is good, but you really don't want to use anything less than
High-Strength 90 spray adhesive (also made by 3M) for the carpeting and
you should probably go ahead on up to the 3M general trim adhesive
mentioned by another DMLer just to be completely safe. It is the best of
the best, costs about the same and is also available at Autozone, Pep
Boys and some home goods stores.
Don't forget to leave the doors open for a period of time after using
the spray adhesives in the cockpit. The fumes are not only flammable,
but can also make you nauseous over time. I'd imagine the same applies
for the trim adhesive.
Good Luck,
Josh
VIN 5102