Re: RE:Engine Problems / Fuel leak?

Walt,
The only hose that should have a hose clamp on the accum should be in
the rear of the unit. It's a single thin black fuel hose. The two
front connecting hoses on the accum should have connectors pressure
fittied into high pressure hoses. There should be NO clamps on those
hoses. If there are any on them I suspect that a previous owner had
them installed due to a leak, since to replace them is a real pain.
Those two front hoses hold allot of pressure. If in doubt, call a D
vendor and they can work out a solution for you. There are allot of
areas the fuel can be leaking from, such as one of the steel fuel
lines that run along the top of the chassis (you can't see them
without dropping the chassis a bit).

Steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Walter" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> Joe,

. I see no leaks around the tank, but
> I'm wondering if I may be dripping fuel around the accumulator.
The fuel