Re: [DML] Carpet Adhesive?

Try Super 77 it's a spray adheasive that sticks to
almost everything it's cheap comes in several sizes
and it's sticky as hell. I've used it on concrete to
secure carpet pad and it worked great also it's good
for material and sutch. you can find it at most craft
stores or local K Marts or Walmarts ect.

Wayne Heath

"on my way to living a dream"
--- njp548@xxxx wrote:
> Hey List,
>
> I was just wondering whats the best kind of
> glue to use to secure the
> carpet to the fibreglass? When DMC Houston was
> giving away that free carpet
> that goes in the space behind the drivers seat, I
> got one, and now I don't
> know what to use to secure it to the fibreglass
> walls, anyone have any ideas?
>
> Later,
> Nick
> 1852
> <A

HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>