DeLorean Car Show (bad news)

Hi
As you all know information on the internet is not always safe and some
people get their jollies by destroying other peoples work. Over the past
year and a half the server I use has been targeted by hackers along with the
DeLorean Car Show home page. In the past we have been able to recover from
these intrusions and have tried to protect the site better but as we get
better the hackers become better.
As a resuslt yesterday hackers got into the server and destroyed it beyond
repair.
Until further notice the DeLorean Car Show home page is no longer available.
I do not know what we are going to do. Dan has been very helpful in getting
the site up and keeping it running but this damage means I will now have to
find another server. So for now I am down and out.

Please be patient we will try to resolve this as soon as we can.

Ken