More Miami Vice DeLoreans

To all and whom ever is keeping track - Tamir? . . .

I remember a while back, the talk of a DeLorean on an episode of Miami Vice where Crockett & Tubbs's sergant "Castio" is leaning against a D in a drug deal while searching my friend Miami Vice archives for that episode we found another one titled "Glades". In that one there are 3 different DeLoreans in a small fishing town in the glades. All 3 are shown parked in one pan across the town - one with the passenger door up. Then one gets a close up. And later there are two more shots of one of them.
Its kinda funny seeing them there . . . besides Crockett's convertable they are the only cool looking cars in town.

Shannon Y
VIN# Not Yet!

YourName@xxxx -- it's free from <a href="http://www.delorean.com";> DeLorean Motor Company</a>!