[DML] "Shop Talk" Discussion Board Added to Project Delorean Site

[DML] "Shop Talk" Discussion Board Added to Project Delorean Site

After seeing some of the "interactions" that have taken place on Project
Vixen's discussion board (The Fox Den), I've added a similar feature that I
call "Shop Talk" to the Project Delorean Site. Please feel free to check it
out, make comments, ask questions, and interact with other visitors.

Steve
VIN 2650 ("Project Delorean")