Re: [[DML] Re: DMC engine upgrades]

Steve,
I agree with you on the exhaust system. I have contacted many dealers,
Delorean and others and they say headers are not out there. Well they mustbe
because they (DeLorean Dealers) are putting them on their upgrades. I guess
we just need to spend big bucks re-inventing the wheel when it really is
sitting in a suppliers stock room somewhere. I am just a little leary of
taking my car to a muffler shop and say "build me a set of headers". By the
way the intake system seems to be lacking also. I'll bet with an exhaust
system and with an intake not so resrictive 20HP could be gained.

Jim
vin 4149
"ELMO"