AZ Club Event Gets Press Coverage

Well, well, well?

Look who made page 4 of the main section of the East Valley Tribune
yesterday! As I?ve already mentioned in a post, the Second DeLorean Motor
Company Tech Day at Mesa Auto Works was a huge success, drawing 15 cars (a
record for the Arizona club). I?ve uploaded a scan of the article to the
eGroups Vault. It?s a .jpg file called tribune012101 . Here?s a direct
link: http://www.egroups.com/files/dmcnews/tribune012101.jpg

Another round of huge thanks go out to Stephen Wynne, James Espey, and Bill
Morgan from DeLorean Motor Company and Stan Davis of Mesa Auto Works for
hosting the event.

Ryan McCaffrey
#10014
Arizona DeLorean Club