DMC engine upgrades (and AZ event)

well the following comes to mind.

1) The stage 1 product is just getting ready to be available and
there will be some likely backorder.
2) 200hp is enough for some.
3) Stage 2 is a good bit off and some people can't wait that long for
only another 30 hp. Stage three is likely much more of a wait and who
knows what the hp will be.
4) Stage 2 is likely to be a good bit more expensive then stage 1
already is. Stage there will likely be even more.

and number

5) You can always just keep waiting for the next improvement. At some
point you have to cash out and get something.

Personally I'll be waiting for a stage 2 or 3 or but a used 1 or 2
car when the 2 or 3 comes out.

Regards,

Jeremy