Stage II Was: cross-drilled brake rotor update

Stage II Was: cross-drilled brake rotor update

Fred, I didn't know that Stage 2 details were out. What is stage 2
and what are the horsepower gains? Do you have an automatic or
5-speed car? Please let us know about performance when you get it
back.

Dennis Lowery
Vin 4797