      1. Re: DMC Car covers
           From: rbrogren@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: January 20Th AZ event.
           From: <mikeatk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: cross-drilled brake rotor update
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: Battery Straps.
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Battery Straps.
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re: Antenna variation question.
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Battery Straps - need diagram
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Aftermarket  Angle Drive  Replacement ?
           From: ZillaDelorean@xxxxxxx
      9. RE: DMC engine upgrades (and AZ event)
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Antenna variation question.
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Battery straps
           From: rbrogren@xxxxxxx
     12. Antenna and clock locations, per original memos