Re: [DML] Re: Battery Straps.

John,

It would take a tremendous amount of jarring to cause the battery to hop
around inside the battery compartment enough to cause plate damage,
therefore I believe your fears of battery damage due to bumps in the road
may be unfounded.

Due to the "goofy" battery buckle set up, few DeLoreans have the strap
securely buckled.

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxx>
Web Site: (TEMPORARY)<www.geocities.com/dmcjoe>