Re: Battery Straps.

Robert and group, I would like to throw in my 2cents. The battery
straps are sometimes a pain to figure out and to replace when the
acid get to them. But they are very important. Even though the
compartment is small and it's full of battery. The battery must be
straped down. Not just in the De Lorean but in any car. The bounce
when going over bumpy roads and railroad tracks will damage the
plates.Then you may have what is called a dead cell and the car won't
start at the wrong time. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of
cure.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com