RE: [DML] DMC engine upgrades (and AZ event)

RE: [DML] DMC engine upgrades (and AZ event)

The 230hp Stage II may actually wind up being the end of it. To get any more power out of the engine may not be cost-effective. We're already expecting the Stage II to add $5,000 or so on top of the Stage I modifications ($4995-$6495). If there are more than a handful of the Stage II mods completed I will be surprised.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.delorean.com

This coincides with what I have heard.. Now another question... Why get the
upgrade now if there is a 230 on the way and then a 3rd stage?

Jack & Virginia Stiefel