Re: Fan Fail Relay

Jay, You must have a fan fail relay or a jumper or (The Fan Fail
Fix ) to operate the cooling fans. If you will look at my web site
you will see two different kinds. Someone may have wired them direct
to operate all the time when the ignition is turned on. If so, this
will put an undue load on the system and wear out the fans sooner and
they may not be fused properly. If you have any cooling fan problems
let me know.
John Hervey, Dallas
www.specialtauto.com