[DML] Light Lense colour variants

By following the link below you will find eight different lense
configurations for the DeLorean tail lights. No DeLorean's were harmed in
process as this was done digitally.

I know the purist's will have the hair on the back of their necks stand on
end but this is just an exercise to see how different the car can look by
just altering the colouring of the lenses.

All points good and bad would be welcomed. I don't believe this type of
thread on lenses has ever been discussed....

Here is the link for you to make up your own minds...

http://www.egroups.com/files/dmcnews/DMC12+Light+tinting/

Christopher Hawes
UK
no vin yet