Re: silly question... - Does DeLorean own his own car... Ok Marc...

Ok Marc, will do. I wasn't gonna say anything, but I may as well now. When I went to JZD's mansion two summers ago, before he lost it to the bank, Kathryn asked if she could sit in my car. I said of course! So she sat in the drivers seat, and said that my car was the first DeLorean she ever sat in. I was suprised and asked her how that was possible. She said that when she was little, her dad used to put her on the parcel shelf behind the seats and drive her places. She said she never actually sat in the seat of the car. This was not this past summer, but the summer before that so, maybe she forgot about me and my car. A few other DML members were there and heard her say that as well. Marc wasn't one of them. ;-)

---Dan

Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:14:04 -0500
From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxx>
Subject: Re: silly question... - Does DeLorean own his own car

I dont thin Kathryn was totally honest...

Dan, you want to chime in here?

CIAsleeper22@xxxx wrote:

I was talking to Kathryn DeLorean at the Cleveland show this summer and I
asked if she would autograph my car for me. As she was sitting in it she told
me that this had been the first time she had actually sat in a DeLorean since
she was five years. I would assume from that statement that John Z has not
owned one of his own cars in quite a while.

Poor guy :(