Want to clear myself :) WAS Re: silly question...

Want to clear myself :) WAS Re: silly question...

She could have been stretching the truth I guess....but thats what she told
me unless I misunderstood her. A few others were around, but I guess it
really doesnt matter. Im not out to call anyone a liar. I did have a private
conversation with Dan though which I found interesting.

....either way, I think that we can all see that JZD probabally hasnt owned a
DeLorean for quite some time. Its a shame too because out of all people, He
really should have one.

Justin
5172