Dying Carpet?

Hi All,

Has anyone had success with dying carpet? I have some stains I'd like
to cover.

Plasti-Kote brand Fabric Color (Slate Gray, #512) comes in spray cans
and covers very well on my test piece, but the shade is just a bit
dark. Anyone have any luck with other brands, or professional dying?

Thanks in Advance,

-Dave Stragand
VIN #05927