Re: [DML] DOA membership worthwhile?

I have belonged to the DOA for almost 10 years. Even though some people have person opinions
that are different than the DOA, the fact remains that if DeLorean owners do not stick
together to support the vehicle, all owners will eventually suffer.

The DOA puts out one of the finest car club magazine I know. We below to 5 different clubs
and the Delorean magazine is the best, with Camaro World a close second.

I would hope that John DeLorean gets a copy of the magazine every month. I give us a chance
to communicate to him how much we enjoy that car.

Bob