Re: re:ss frame

The steel access panel for the gas tank should be able to take care
of the sensors. The only downside might be that you may have to pull
up further to the intersection then you do now depending on how far
up the sensors are mounted. Although maybe the front-end recall kit
components might do the trick. An interesting point...

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, Trevor L Johnson <comet4055@xxxx> wrote:
> One thing to be careful about is that Signals, in the US any way,
are
> generally triggered by magnetic fields. The only part of the
Delorean
> that has this property is the frame, (in significant amounts any
way) the
> block is aluminum and the skin is SS. SS however has no magnetic
> properties, (minimal at best) and this could be a problem for a
daily
> driver, as you may not trigger the electronic sensors that trigger
Gates,
> Stop lights, etc
<SNIP>