re:ss frame

One thing to be careful about is that Signals, in the US any way, are
generally triggered by magnetic fields. The only part of the Delorean
that has this property is the frame, (in significant amounts any way) the
block is aluminum and the skin is SS. SS however has no magnetic
properties, (minimal at best) and this could be a problem for a daily
driver, as you may not trigger the electronic sensors that trigger Gates,
Stop lights, etc. Dont get me wrong, I thing the SS frame is a really
nice idea, but you might want to consider this problem. (I have never
spoken to someone who actually has the SS frame so I am not sure if the
small amounts of steel are enough to trigger the lights, so you might
want to ask someone who does.)
Trevor Johnson
WWW.geocities.com/dmc6974
DMC # 4055 and 6974