ORLANDO January 20

Everyone, If you live or can get to central Florida on Saturday January 20,
we will be having a Florida DOC meeting at the Denny's Restaurant at 3957 S.
Kirkman Road, close to Universal Studios. Their number is 407-522-0122.

We plan to meet around 2:30 pm. We have 4 D's confirmed so far and could
use a couple of hundred more!! Hey, bring it on a trailer. Ok, drive your
Ferrari if you must, but bring a picture of your D so we can see it.

Come early, stay for the Superbowl at Tampa, vote a few times and enjoy some
real DeLorean enthusiasts. Call me if you are coming and we will roll out
the red carpet.

813-238-2399 night, 813-870-7814 day

Randy Stribling #3228
Tampa Group.