      1. "Spots" in coolant
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Collector Plates
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      3. New Jersey "Classic" registration (WAS: Emissions test...)
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Preventing Water In the Fuel Tank
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Delorean on NOS
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: ATTN: owners who have replaced their entire stereo
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: loose steering column
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Water In the Fuel Tank?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Re: Tow Dolly v. Car Carrier
           From: CIAsleeper22@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: Stainless Steel Frame
           From: rbrogren@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Delorean on NOS
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. DMC Nickname!?
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Replacing the Stereo-system (quite long)