Re: ATTN: owners who have replaced their entire stereo

Re: ATTN: owners who have replaced their entire stereo

I replaced my stereo with a Minidisc head unit. I also installed a 10 disc CD Changer, which I installed in the passenger side of the dash. I also built my own custom speakerbox and put it on the parcel shelf. It has two 8" Rockford Fosgate mids, two tweeters, and a 10" subwoofer. I have a JBL200 Watt amp right now, but I plan to upgrade soon... I'll try to get some pics up as soon as I can...

---Dan

Hey guys,

i would like to get in contact via private email with anyone out there who
has replaced their entire stereo system in their D -