Re: [DML] Delorean on NOS

Turbos don't over rev, they're limited to the flow of exhaust going through
them. They can produce over boost if the waste gates are mis-adjusted but
that wouldn't harm the turbos. It would cause engine problems. The turbos
are most likely frozen with stuck center bearings because the oil has turned
to coke and plugged the oil passages. Most likely they can be rebuilt.

Bruce Benson