Re: Procours D'Coolness (an alternative to Concours)

Re: Procours D'Coolness (an alternative to Concours)

This would probably settle alot of arguments. It would sort of be
like a Hot Rod contest...the Hot rods themselves used to be original
until they were modified and retrofitted with High performance
equipment and better looking accessories. :)

I'm would be into this.

Steve
--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> This is NOT about Concours.
>
> I think that there are enough people out there who want to put their
> Delorean in a contest, but the Concours is not appropriate.
>
> So how about we start a second contest to see who has the coolest
car?
> Instead of penalizing someone for upgrading and
modifying/improving, let's