Re: [DML] Re: Who wants to save the "hurt D"?

Re: [DML] Re: Who wants to save the "hurt D"?

>Does anybody know WHAT vin # that delorean is,if it is a VERY low
vin
>number (in the 500-648 series vin number)then it

Just want to say that I went to Octagons web site,and from what I
could see from their web site,that they would think nothing of
parting out that Delorean,as they parted out a Viper and are in the
process of parting out a Ferrari 412,so for them it is nothing but a
means of making a profit,wheater to sell it whole or part it out,also
they claim it as a 1982 Delorean even if it has the gas flap hood.

Claude 000570