Re: Hurt D for sale, please save!

Just to inform the list, I spoke to the dealer of this car and he
told me this: If he can't sell the car "as is" for that price, he
will start parting the car out. But his parting out methood he
described is butchery. He wasn't going to just remove body parts off
the car and sell them....he is going to actually cut the car into
peices! He said if anyone wanted any parts from the front of the car
they would have to buy the front section...half of the fiberglass
underbody along with all the SS panels that are attached to it and so
forth..<gulp>. The price he is asking for that car in it's current
condition is very high...I bought my Delorean from a private owner a
while back for around the same price (was in an accident on the front
passenger side fender, nothing wrong with frame or crumple zone) but
along with it I got new front and rear fascias, a replacment hood and
a new fender along with a box of other new parts for the engine and
misc things.