Colling system hoses

Dear All,

Just finished fixing my fuel sender unit and it works, wow!! here's a brief
technical analysis of the problem for all you buffs out there : The springy
thing had broken but I managed to solder it back together and now it works,
I can now confirm that the tank is empty without having to breakdown!.

Anyway onto the actual question, this is probably best answered by someone
in the UK, the hoses on the cooling system look as if they need replacing
and have got that cracked glazed look about them and I was wondering if it
is possible to get these hoses from Halfords or another car shop,
unfortunately I can not afford a new set from one of the DeLorean suppliers
in the USA at the moment.

Secondly there was a funny squealing noise from the engine compartment on
and off during my last short journey is this a possible sign that the water
pump is knackerd and if so is it hard to renovate or replace the pump. It
looks like it is in a bit of a nasty position to get to, will I have to
remove the rear fascia and if so is that as time consuming as removing the
front fascia?

Thirdly what engine oil do people recommend for the DeLorean? Fully or Semi
synthetic? and any specific make?, mine is looking a bit black and could do
with a change.

Fourthly & Finally (I hear a sigh of relief) does the DeLorean plastic
petrol tank susceptible to leaking or are they generally quite hard wearing?

With Thanks

James
England

P.S. A happy new year to all.