DMC and BTTF (Was: Good point, Roger)

Play down? I dont think this is the case at all!

I enjoy the BTTF movies, I even watched BTTF1 on TV this weekend.

Most DeLorean owners are just tired of every 3rd moron asking "Where is the flux
capacitor", or "What happens when you hit 88MPH"... As if they are some sort of
genius that they just came up with this original joke..

I guess it is better than the cocaine jokes..

Either way, all you (I) can do is smile an nod. But, it just gets old!